Become a ClipperCreek Recommended Installer
Welcome to ClipperCreek, America’s most popular EV charging station! With soaring fuel costs, EVs are more popular than ever. Many businesses want to offer EV charging as an amenity for employees or customers and charging at home has never been easier or more affordable. All this adds up to a big demand for EV charging station intallers!
We maintain a database of EVSE installers and invite licensed/bonded electricians to apply to be listed (if required in your service area). Upon approval, your company information will appear on ClipperCreek’s website when customers search for local electricians using our Installer Locator Tool so they can contact you directly, via email or phone, to inquire about electrical services within your service territory. We think you’ll find that installing ClipperCreek charging stations in your local area is great for business.
Benefits of ClipperCreek Installer Listing:
- Introduce your business to new customers – we get a lot of requests for installer recommendations
- Our online EV charging station tool helps you recommend the best station for your clients
- ClipperCreek offers the widest range of power levels and installation options (hardwired and multiple NEMA plug options)
- Industry-leading reliability with a best in class warranty and service support
- We publicize your business by sharing your installation photos on social media and on our website
- ClipperCreek charging stations are easy to install. Installers tell us we are the easiest install in the industry!
- Easy-to-understand installation manuals
- Our stations do not require any assembly
- No mounting plate or additional parts ever needed
- Many of our products have field-replaceable parts
- Handheld test tool to verify operations after installation available for purchase. No electric vehicle is necessary to test the installation! (CP-50 works with all J1772 EV Charging Stations)
Requirements to participate:
- You must be licensed and bonded per requirements in your service area.
- You must have outstanding positive reviews of your company.
- You must offer free installation estimates or provide a general pricing guide for interested customers.
- You must do the work yourself; we do not list services that sub-contract to other businesses.
The listing will appear for a 60-mile radius around the location/service area you provide. Please complete a separate application for service areas outside the 60-mile radius. Include the correct electrical licensing information for each location, if applicable.
If you are interested in being listed as a Recommended Installer, please fill out and submit the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Applications typically take 5-7 business days to process.
If you have questions about this program please Contact Us.
We always turn to ClipperCreek for the best value in rugged and reliable EVSE hardware that we know we can count on for years of trouble-free public use.
– Bob Harris, Black Bear Solar Institute
We’ve been installing ClipperCreek electric vehicle charging stations for more than three years and the results have been excellent for our customers and our business. As northern New England’s leading solar energy company, our goal is to help people eliminate fossil fuels and carbon pollution. ClipperCreek charging stations have proven to be robust in our relatively harsh climate, enabling our customers to reliably charge their electric vehicles and enabling us to focus on building more solar energy projects rather than dealing with EVSE hardware headaches. With transportation accounting for roughly 1/2 of all carbon pollution in our region, solar + EV charging with ClipperCreek is a critical part of the transition to a clean energy economy.
– Frederick Greenhalgh, ReVision Energy, a Certified B Corp
I am an electrician and found this to be one of if not the best and easiest system to install for my customer. Compact design with a neutral color that does not stand out on the exterior of the dwelling. It has on board self diagnostics and more importantly GFCI (shock protection).
The item was very well packaged and arrived quickly. I am a 35-year electrician, so the charger was very easy to install and use. Works flawlessly charging my 2012 Nissan Leaf, would recommend it to anyone looking for a great charging station at a great price.
– Car Doctor
When our non-profit places public EV charging stations in remote areas where there are no backup alternatives, the units we choose have to perform with perfect reliability or drivers get stranded, so we always install ClipperCreek.
Bob Harris, Black Bear Solar Institute